Wednesday 16 November 2011

Recent project!! Using illustrator

My last project involved me using Adobe Illustrator for the first time. I had to create a background in which I would then colour on Illustrator. I decided to create a background which I could use for my minor project  (series pitch). At first I found Illustrator difficult to use but throughout the time I use it, I learned many new methods and techniques which helped me with my background idea.
My background idea is a view from within a cave looking out, beyond foliage and trees out into a city scape.
It is quite basic and some areas need work but I'm hoping with more time using this software that I can use it successfully for other aspects of my work. If theres any comments you would like to make please feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment