Monday 2 April 2012

More series re-creation work

Been a while since my last update. Mainly due to me having trouble developing some of my turn-arounds and having to re-design one of my in situation shots. I re-designed my in situation shot for my character Bobby. The perspective is much better in this one and so it is finished...finally!!! So here it is. I am pleased with the outcome. Especially now the perspective is better. There are still a few tweaks that could be made but its time to move on, but overall I am happy with the eerie, atmospheric feel the design has. Which I intended to create.


I am currently working on my last in situation shot and poster idea.

Above is my turnaround for the character Castiel. This proved a challenge for me as everytime I drew the coat from various angles it looked to much like a block and it seemed it had no structure underneath. Forcing me basically to re-design my character. Anyway, here it is. I am fairly happy with the outcome.

My finished Lilith character. I gave this a bit more air brushed effect when colouring, to give it a more younger, delicate feel to it. To emphasise the innocence of her appearance even though she is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment