Sunday 18 November 2012

Turnarounds re-done and more expressions

After a tutorial with my tutors we discussed that there were certain areas of my turnarounds that were weak and areas that worked well (such as the coloured finish) So I Spent more time trying to re-adjust these areas that were weak. I believe that they are more succesful now but there are some areas that could be developed if I had more time to do so, but time is getting on and the deadline is approaching so I have to move onto other areas to ensure I have covered them......



 Below are some expressions for my Blackbeard character. These are my favourite of all the expression sheets as they are more 'expressive' than the others. I have tried to use the beard as an extra aspect to emphasise the expressions...




No comments:

Post a Comment